Clarification Text on the Protection and Processing of Personal Data
ATELIERALİZ E-TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ takes the highest possible security measures in order to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy.
Our aim; Pursuant to Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and in line with your satisfaction, to inform you in the most transparent way about the way your personal data is collected, the purposes of processing, the shared persons, legal reasons and your rights.
a) Data Controller
In accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data; It is collected and processed within the scope described below by ATELIERALİZ E-TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ (“COMPANY”) as the data controller.
b) For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
By the COMPANY, from its customers, employees, potential customers, employee candidates, official institution representatives and employees, business partners and suppliers;
Special categories of personal data and personal data in the categories of identity information, contact information, customer information, customer transaction information, health information, performance information, transaction security information, legal transaction and compliance information and marketing sales information (Both will be referred to as "Personal Data". ) are collected.
Your collected personal data;
- To offer the products and services of the COMPANY, to fulfill our obligations to you, to organize records and documents, to comply with information storage, reporting, information, tax and other obligations stipulated by local and international legal regulations,
- To offer you special advertisements, campaigns, advantages and benefits for sales and marketing activities to increase the quality of services and products and within the scope of "ATELIERALİZ" membership,
- To communicate with you for information processing requirements, its system structure, the necessity of information processing support services received, and to provide you with the necessary information regarding these services and products,
- To carry out traffic measurement, statistical analysis, segmentation/profiling and CRM studies to be made on the website, social media accounts and mobile application for sales and marketing activities,
- Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction, complaint management, receiving your opinions and suggestions about new services and products, receiving your problem-error notifications, informing you about products and services, complaints and requests,
- Contacting you, receiving your orders, performing your payment transactions, providing logistics cooperation with 3rd parties and sending products, identifying products and services that may be of interest to you and making suggestions accordingly, sending promotions and gifts, analyzing your online behavior and advertising for you. to show you, to measure and improve the quality of the service we provide to you, to manage our customer portfolio by profiling and scoring according to the segments determined by us,
- Comparative product and/or service offer, modelling, existing or new product studies and/or developments, to be used in all kinds of products and services to be offered to you within the scope of the law and relevant legislation governing the works written in the COMPANY's articles of association, which is the subject of your disclosure of your personal data to the COMPANY,
- To comply with the information retention, reporting and disclosure obligations stipulated by official institutions, to fulfill the requirements of the contracts and to fulfill the legal obligations of the COMPANY regarding the use of these services,
- In line with the purpose of determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of the COMPANY; Managing financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, purchasing operations (demand, offer, evaluation, order, budgeting, contract), internal system and application management operations, legal operations carried out by the COMPANY,
- To examine, evaluate and respond to requests from official authorities or you,
processed for the purpose.
c) To whom and for what purpose the Processed Personal Data can be transferred
Your collected personal data; Limited to the realization of the processing purposes specified in section b) above, and being valid for all;
- To the business partners, shareholders, affiliates of the COMPANY,
- Persons or organizations permitted by the Tax Procedure Law, Social Security Institution legislation, Court of Accounts, Law on the Prevention of Laundering of Proceeds of Crime, Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering, Turkish Commercial Code, Code of Obligations, Law on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce and other legislation,
- Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
- To foreign companies and affiliates,
- It is transferred to the real or legal persons, program partner institutions and organizations that we receive service from and cooperate in the realization of product / service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertising and the realization of the above-mentioned purposes, to the institutions and organizations that we have an agreement for sending the messages we send to our customers, to the courier companies that deliver the orders to you.
d) Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your Personal Data, both fully or partially automated means and non-automatic methods that are part of the data recording system;
Directly by you or by persons authorized to act on your behalf; Applications made through contracted websites, store and COMPANY head office personnel, institutions that we provide / receive support services from, real and / or legal persons who are processed under any kind of legislation or contract, and directly automated systems (our website and mobile application, call centers, our social media accounts) in verbal, written or electronic media;
As stated in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law;
• It is clearly stipulated in the laws,
• It is mandatory for our company to fulfill its legal obligation,
• It is directly related to the establishment or performance of the contract and the processing is necessary,
• It is necessary to process for the legitimate interest of our Company, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms,
• It has been made public by you,
• Processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
• Having your express consent
It is collected on the basis of legal reasons.
e) Rights of Personal Data Owner Enumerated in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights through the methods set out below, the COMPANY will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. In this context, personal data owners have the right to demand their rights listed in Article 11 of the KVKK from the data controller COMPANY. You may submit your request regarding the exercise of your rights specified in Article 11, in Turkish and in writing, or in written form, in accordance with the 1st paragraph of Article 13 of the Law No. 6698 and the Communiqué No. 30356 on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller dated 10.03.2018. , secure electronic signature, mobile signature or using the e-mail address previously notified to the COMPANY and registered in our system. Only information about the applicant will be given in the applications, and it will not be possible to obtain information about other family members and third parties. The COMPANY reserves the right to verify your identity before replying.
In your application;
- Your name, surname and, if the application is written, your signature,
- For citizens of the Republic of Turkey, T.R. your identity number, your nationality if you are a foreigner, your passport number or your identity number, if any,
- Your place of residence or workplace address for notification,
- Your e-mail address, telephone and fax number, if any,
- Your request subject, It is obligatory to include information and documents related to the subject, if any, and must be attached to the application.
Your application that you want to make in writing, by attaching the necessary documents, as the data controller of our Company Mahmutbey Mah. Atlas Cad. No:4 Floor:1 Bagcilar/Istanbul
You can give your address.
You can make your applications via e-mail by contacting the [email protected] e-mail address or by calling the call center at +90 538 955 43 80.
According to the nature of your request, information and documents that will allow identification must be provided to us completely and accurately. In case the requested information and documents are not provided properly, there may be problems in the full and qualified execution of the researches to be carried out by the COMPANY based on your request. In this case, the COMPANY declares that it reserves its legal rights. For this reason, your application should be sent completely and in a way that includes the requested information and documents according to the nature of your request.